- Payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Bank certified check or Money order, Wire transfer
- If paying with a Credit Card, please note our Terms & Conditions:
- After submitting your Order Details, you will be prompted to our Secure server to enter your Credit card information
- The Billing address must match exactly
- By placing this order and putting down a deposit with a Credit card, you agree to our terms of charging the balance on this card automatically
when the drums are completed and 3 days before shipping
- If sending a payment via Paypal, send to: email@example.com
- If sending a payment via Bank certified check or Money order (No personal checks), please send to:
PO Box 1314
Dudley, MA 01571
- 50% Deposit required to start custom orders
- Balance on custom orders is due within 30 days of completion of drums (you will be notified via phone or e-mail) & before product delivery
*Unpaid balances after 30 days of completion notice result in forfeiting deposit and product
- Full payment required on all Drums4Sale and Merchandise orders
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
- The shipping price you are given does not include duties, taxes, import delivery fees, or any other fees associated with shipping (domestic or
- If shipping on your Shipping Account, a handling charge will be added
- All Drums4Sale and Merchandise orders will ship within 3 days of ordering
- All Custom Orders will ship within 3 days after running final balance and drums being completed
- MA residents are required to pay 6.25% Sales Tax. CA residents are required to pay the appropriate CA County and State taxes depending on their billing address location.
- For custom orders, please visit our FAQ for current turnaround times
- All Drums4Sale and Merchandise orders will ship within 3 days of ordering assuming all products are in stock. We will update you upon receiving your
order of when the product will ship.
- Please note that due to the nature of our business, being custom manufacturing, these turnaround times may vary. We will update you with any news
regarding your order on the turnaround time throughout the process. Our goal is to provide the quickest possible turnaround time while holding quality
to the highest standard.
RETURN & CHANGE POLICY:
- No returns, exchanges or changes accepted.
- Every order is custom made to your specifications, therefore all sales are final.
- Once your order is placed, we immediately get the order into production. We pull and order all the necessary parts to complete your order. Therefore, no        changes are allowed. If you have a small request within a few days of ordering, we may be able to accommodate with a small processing fee.
- We do not accept returns on merchandise, sorry!
- We cover the original purchaser with everything on the drums a top to bottom warranty except due to negligence and normal wear & tear. We stand
behind our product 110% and strive to exceed expectations in quality and customer service, so if you need anything, we're just a phone call away. We're
a small family run company, and we take care of our family of artists. We know what it's like to be on the road. We're there to take care of you and make
your experience and relationship with SJC unforgettable and easy. We are always going "outside the box" and the extra mile to make sure your
expectations are surpassed. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or needs with your drums!
- Simple upkeep of your drums is very important. Make sure you are cleaning your kit after use, to eliminate any sweat or dirt that could lead to rusting in
the future. Be sure to handle your drums with care, and don't pick up or carry only from the hardware (brackets, lugs, spurs, etc.) Temperature control is
also a major key in keeping your kit or snare safe from any issues. Extreme temperatures can affect laminates and hybrids (especially if exposed to direct
sunlight for a long period of time). We suggest that you keep your drums in a temperature controlled environment when possible. If in the heat or cold, do
your best to keep them covered or out of the elements (i.e.: rain, sunlight, snow, etc.)
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT:
- To the extent permitted by law, customer purchasing drum(s) agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SJC Drums, LLC its/their officers, directors,       agents and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, liens, judgements, damages, losses and expenses including reasonable legal fees and       costs arising in whole or in part and in any manner from acts, omissions, breach or default of customers, in connection with performance of any work by       SJC Drums, LLC, its officers, directors, agents, employees and subcontractors.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By submitting this form, you agree to all of Order Terms & Conditions listed above and confirm that all the information you have entered is correct.
please contact us immediately at 1-774-272-0591.